Inspirational Learning and Training Quotes




An online training software is an application that facilitates eLearning within organizations. It is used by any size of organization from various industries to train internal employees, customers and partners seamlessly.

If you plan on implementing training software for your company, provide some inspiration around the office and select a nice quote to promote employee learning. Attach one of these quotes to the end of your emails. or at the beginning of an online course or test. Below find some of our favorite quotes about training, learning, mentoring or education:

1. “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”

– Benjamin Franklin



2. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.”

― Dr. Seuss



3. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

Comments